You can create multiple e-mail accounts for your domain using hosting control panel and access them either with a web interface (webmail) or by configuring e-mail client software like Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird etc.
In this tutorial we will help you to create, access and modify your e-mail accounts using your cPanel and webmail.
You will find how to setup e-mail client software in the following tutorial.
To create an e-mail account from your cPanel:
1. Log in to your cPanel: open your internet browser and enter in the address bar
http://example.am/cpanel - where "example.am" is your domain name
2. You can change the interface language by clicking on any language under the login window. Input the username and password for your cPanel and click "Log in".
3. After you have logged in to your cPanel, navigate to "Mail" section and click on "Email Accounts" link.
You can also watch many cPanel video tutorials from Preferences section.
4. Fill in the “Email” field your new e-mail address and create a password for it below or use “Password Generator” (next step).
5. Click “Password Generator” to create a strong password for your account security. Copy this password to a safe place that you will have access to and tick “I have copied this password in a safe place.” option and after that click “Use password”.
6. You can choose disk space (Mailbox Quota) that each of your e-mail accounts will be using. By default “Mailbox Quota” is set to 250 MB. You can also set this to “Unlimited”, but it is not recommended to do so, because in this case your e-mail will be using all of your hosting package allocated disk space and in case that it is full you will not be able to receive any new mails or add new files in your web site etc.
After you have chosen the appropriate mailbox quota click “Create Account”.
7. You will see a message that says “Account Created” and your e-mail account name. Under this message you will find your e-mail account and its configurations. You will be able to change your Password, modify Quota and Delete your account. You can also create a new e-mail account if you wish so. You will be able to create as many e-mail accounts as will let you your hosting package.
8. Now you can access your e-mail account that you have just created. Open the “More” dropdown menu on the right of your account and click “Access Webmail”.
After that you will be redirected to the Webmail interface.
9. You can also access your e-mail account, after it has been created, without logging in to your cPanel. Enter the following address in your browser:
http://example.am/webmail (use your domain name instead of “example.am”)
You will be prompted for your account e-mail address and password. Fill in those fields and click “Log in”. You can also change the interface language from here. Click on any language that you prefer under the “Log in” button.
10. Now you have logged in with your e-mail account. Here you will have three different e-mail software options to choose from: Horde, Roundcube and SquirrelMail. Choose the one that you are familiar with or go ahead and try each of them to find out which mostly suits your needs.
Below you will find some shortcuts that also are located in your cPanel.
11. If you have chosen Horde, you should see the following page.
You can change your interface language from here too. Select any language and click “Log in”.
12. If you have chosen Roundcube, you should see the following page. The inbox is opened as you enter the system. In the “Settings” page you can tweak different options and also change the interface language.
Now you can start using your e-mail address.
13. If you have chosen SquirrelMail, you should see the following page.
You will see your inbox immediately. SquirrelMail interface is very simple and easy to use.
Congratulations! Now you can start composing, sending and receiving e-mails.
This is the end of the tutorial. Now you know how to set up and access your e-mail account from your hosting cPanel and Webmail interface.
If you have any difficulties configuring and accessing your e-mail accounts, please feel free to open a support ticket on our website www.REG.am or connect us via LIVE chat or sending e-mail to [email protected].
Our specialists will help you to resolve any issues that you had also by calling us +374 60 401014 .
Best regards REG.AM staff.
Your partner in .AM zone.